Alicia Calvin Poems
- Cry From Within I am sick of being undermined Pushed face ...
- Flaws Why is it so hard for people to admit flaws? Of ...
- Tides Of A Thousand Dreams Tides of a thousand dreams Was ...
- Party It On Up! ! ! Living in slow motion Seeing our ...
- For The Love Of A Friend her eyes are the sunset glimmering ...
- Poetry Of Thought Poetry. What is it? Is it the words on a ...
- Untitled The glow of your skin The touch of your hand on my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alicia Calvin
Cry From Within
I am sick of being undermined
Pushed face down, Smiles made to frown
Feel like dieing
I should just stop trying
The love that I needs never coming around.
I dont feel how I should
Not happy enough to sing, Heart feels nothing
Emotions stone cold
Actions becoming bold
Dont believe the bull that Im told
No hope left for me to cling.
Starving for any attention
Slipping to agression; To depression
Staying down when Im hit
Soul scathingly bit
Taking in all of this shit
Just fading away in times progression.
Sitting here remembering...