A Friend Indeed - Poem by Najma Mohamed
The world is moving faster now,
we are on a changing course.
but you have helped me deal with life,
you've been a stable force.
whenever i've had to follow,
new directions-you were there.
and when the world was hard on me,
you always seemed to care
when nothing held together,
or made a bit of sense,
you always helped me gather,
my inner confidence..
whenever a happy day comes,
you are always the one
that i want to be with
to share it..
everyone needs someone
whose reliable and true
annd through the moments i've endured
am grateful there was you..
you are a friend for all seasons
one of a kind
and i want you to know its true
that my life has been richer
because i've discovered the meaning of friendship in yo
Comments about A Friend Indeed by Najma Mohamed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl