Najma Mohamed Poems
- Not Any More When I saw you in love I fell, And in your ...
- Why Do You Have To Leave? You havent even left, though i feel...
- Goodbye I have thought so much I have cried to fill a ...
- Life Just a four lettered word, But can drive some mad,
- Drugs Tiny pills, injections and smokes, Wrapped in ...
- Problems A mother said to her son Don't worry it will be ...
- For My Best Friend Friendship is something to hold on to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Najma Mohamed
Not Any More
When I saw you in love I fell,
And in your heart I thought I would dwell,
You gave me love and so much more,
Making me feel like never before.
Crazily you swayed me away,
Dreaming of you day by day.
I trusted you with all my heart,
Knowing that me and you will never part.
And then the day finally came,
When things were never the same.
You were not you anymore,
Said you loved me no more.
Days and nights I cried,
Inside, my heart died.
I couldn't believe you left me,
Thought you and I will always be.