Life - Poem by Najma Mohamed
Just a four lettered word,
But can drive some mad,
Ups and downs its all about.
Its worth living that I've no doubt,
Sometimes things are funny in life.
Your loving girlfriend might not be your wife,
Mistakes are made, lessons learnt.
We get what we deserve not what we want.
Life is love and understanding,
Life is hope and believing,
Whenever you fall or go astray,
Get down on your knees and start to pray.
Heartbreaks, hatred and pain,
Sunshine, cold and rain.
All these are part of it,
You'll get to experience bit by bit.
Learn to forgive and forget,
Don't give up or blame your fate.
Whenever your path seems rough,
Know that you've not worked hard enough!
Comments about Life by Najma Mohamed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl