Marvin Brato Sr
A Friendship - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Humans compliments each other...
Through companionship on mutual ground,
base on amity as their bond.
Lingering acquaintance opens the way
to comradeship of two beings ore more.
The camaraderie shared strengthen the union
and closeness becomes better.
Having familiarity with each other's character,
the alliance gets stronger each day.
Friendship is precious than gems!
Comments about A Friendship by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda