A Ghazal Of Amir Kazalbash (Translation) - Poem by Sunil Uniyal
life's an evening without dawn, buddy
why are you awake all night, buddy?
i'm weary of travelling on and on,
when will this journey end, buddy?
why does the sea turn into a mirage,
have you any inkling of this, buddy?
though near me, but still too far-
that's how you see my goal, buddy.
in search of life, let me wander,
why pass the age in regret, buddy?
Comments about A Ghazal Of Amir Kazalbash (Translation) by Sunil Uniyal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl