Sunil Uniyal Poems
- A Ghazal - He And We wind water earth sky - all things remain...
- A Song For The Defeated A win, a clap, a cheer, a pat - We ...
- Aditi In A Dream At Wollongong...
- A Ghazal - I Feel Lost I don't know why, it's strange but ...
- A Couplet Of Amir Khusro (Tran... Hindi ...
- A Song For Mother Divine O Mother Divine Bless me with your ...
- A Winter Haiku
Sunil Uniyal (Hindi: सुनील उनियाल) is an Indian poet writing poems and haiku for the last many years.
Early Life and Education
Sunil Uniyal, son of Late Shri Surya Chandra Uniyal and Smt. Sushila Uniyal was born at Lucknow, India.
He had his school education at Christian missionary schools of Mt Carmel and Boys High School, Mahanagar, and his college education at Government Jubilee Inter College, Lucknow. Sunil obtianed his Post-graduate in Ancient Indian History and Archaeology in 1974, from Luchnow University.
Having worked as Customs Inspector at Dharchula in the Himalayan border district of Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Ghazal - He And We
wind water earth sky - all things remain the same
for our Lord in heaven above we are but a game
He tests us at every step if we fail
not He but we're ourselves to blame
all day the devotees throng His shrine
chanting His name spreading His fame
desires they've sown for ages in their hearts
if they don't sprout won't it be His shame?
deaf He may be to my pleas, uni,
don't think on His love i'll forego my claim.