A Girl I Know - Poem by Jean Evans
There's a girl I know and I wish you could,
For this girl I know is fun-loving, smart, and a heart full of good.
Her big blue eyes remind you of a warm spring sky,
Her smile so bright can light the dark of a moonless night.
Her laughter can dry the wettest of teary faces,
Her love can take you to higher places.
Her personality is like no other I know,
And her loyalty is as pure as the driven snow.
Who, you may ask is this girl so spectacular, in all her bliss,
And my response is none other than my best friend, my Little Sis.
Comments about A Girl I Know by Jean Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl