Vasco M. Resendes
A Helper - Poem by Vasco M. Resendes
I'm here to help,
and help I will.
The helper I will be
in your time of need.
From the helpless times
to hopeless moments.
Glory is the helper,
for lending, a helping hand.
Helping is life, love and joy
you can be a helper too if you p l e a s e!
I'm a helper, anytime you need! ! !
Comments about A Helper by Vasco M. Resendes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl