Vasco M. Resendes
Awful Flaw - Poem by Vasco M. Resendes
The awful flaw is there a law!
What is the law? Of the flaw.
We all have flaws
Does the flaw - have us!
Does it have zest?
And no sense.
Zest and sense
The sense to love could be a flaw.
The zest to lust - it is a flaw! !
Perfect we’re not! Who is to say?
If yours or mine’s is worse or better!
Flaws-we got ‘em.
Some say - admit to your flaws your faults!
The facts are - it’s easier said then done.
Some wonder - why they do the things they do
Some have reasons why they do the things they do!
Just remember there isn’t a perfect diamond.
ALL DIAMOND HAS FLAWS! ! ! !
Comments about Awful Flaw by Vasco M. Resendes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl