Vasco M. Resendes
Vasco M. Resendes Poems
- Our Life And Four Seasons Birth years and spring days how it...
- Lost And Found I lost my heart, to a lost world, to lost ...
- All About Her The blooming rosy of her smile Glazing on her ...
- Who’s The Poet The painter or the writer The painter’s ...
- Angie's Smile Intoxicating, breath taking of her smile Tear ...
- An Island Or A City is he an island or a city he wonders ...
- Awful Flaw The awful flaw is there a law! What is the law? ...
I was born in the Island of Santa Maria, Azores. Arrived in the U.S.A., in the mid of nineteen-seventies. Since arriving in the U.S.A. I have lived in Rhode Island, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina and now in South Carolina. Some of these states while being in the army and army national guard.
My poems have been published in different books, as well as on cds’. On poetry.com my poem all about her was poem of the day, on June 28,2009. On PoemHunter.com my poem our life and four seasons was poem of the day on membersite on November 29,2011.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Our Life And Four Seasons
Birth years and spring days
how it all begins to liven up
we see the light of day
and spring begins to lighten our days
Summer days and younger years
days are longer and we are stronger
summer blooms with the warmth of the sun
we bloom with knowledge and love
The fall and mid age
Fall arrives and try’s to hold on to the warmth
of the summer
we try to hold on, to our youth and knowledge
fall felt the heat of summer
and then start’s to feel, the cold freeze of winter
Mid life seen the joy of youth and hopes
to see the old age of ...