Vasco M. Resendes
All About Her - Poem by Vasco M. Resendes
The blooming rosy of her smile
Glazing on her face.
That livens and lightens me.
It's the soft smooth and dashing of her lips,
sparks me - up and and start's me - off!
Thru the long and unpleasant painful day,
And you’re nary here - beside me.
But cherishing, pleasant and pleasing thoughts of her,
To help aid and ease me thru!
At evening time underneath the bright stars,
Of her eyes! Just like, upon heaven.
I've seen Polaris and Betelgeuse
SHE IS - my north star!
SHE IS - my guiding light!
That's where I HIBERNATE
All my nights!
Comments about All About Her by Vasco M. Resendes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl