RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Joyous Past - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Music playing softly, flutelike, through my mind, touching
chords of memories, forgotten back in time.
Fearlessly tip-toeing over them, loving and holding them
closely to my heart.
Tears filling a joyous past, times gone by, saddened now by
thoughts of funerals and love lost once upon a time.
Flickering like candlelight through my mind, settling down
within keeping me company on lonely days spent by myself,
Comments about A Joyous Past by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda