RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Blessing From God - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Quietly whispering tunes in imagination,
letting them flow outward into snow-filled memories,
sliding across on a sled big enough to hold all six
of us sisters.
A blessing from God, we were always able to be
together and play.
A close-knit family, kept together by a Mom who loved
us beyond compare.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Yes, I have six sisters and one brother. One sister, died though.
Comments about A Blessing From God by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl