RoseAnn V. Shawiak
RoseAnn V. Shawiak Poems
- Mind Of Life Life of mind so green and tender, sprouting with...
- Assembling Particles Scratching at the surface, watching for ...
- Insight Leaves, branches, trees waving good-bye to me and ...
- Crystal Gathering Lonely hearts, roaming across plains filled...
- Winter Cold Spring is here, yet winter has not left us. It's...
- Serenity's Mind Scattered throughout nighttime skies, ...
- Reality Of Both Lives Looking through tears of a lifetime, ...
Hope everyone is doing fine, I have a family emergency and that's why I've not been posting much lately. It
is ongoing, I will be on PoemHunter whenever possible.
Take care, I miss you all. RoseAnn
A musician friend of mine is putting my poetry to music, we're making a CD now and will be bringing it to radio stations here in Phoenix. Three other musicians also want to work ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''God is very holy within,2: 16 p.m. 2/16/94 Copyright: February,1994.
it is I who keep tarnishing Him.''
''Whatever will be, cannot be known until it is.Why?
That is the tremendous burden of being human.''
''I am who I am, until I am not.''The eternal question - who am I?
''I'm not interested, I'll just listen.''It is self-explanatory.
''I am going to continue living as I die, no sense in wasting the time of my life!''Just thinking of dying and living.
Mind Of Life
Life of mind so green and tender, sprouting with a freshness of purity.
Not a thought of ugliness, nor of barren wasteland, could conjure long enough inside.
Ringing freely are dancing bells caught by flying laughter all around.
Blazing fire with no smoke curls upward and out of sight.
Blossoms popping out upon the ground, filling the air with a scent of nature.
Walking down paths of many minds, these memories hang limply, barely touching the brown dirt.
Everyone famous, everyone small, has a mind of life so green and tender, although it never lasts, but for a short, short ...