A Kiss - Poem by Womble Granger
When was the last time you kissed someone?
Gently on the lips.
Did she kiss you in return?
Did you close your eyes when your lips touched together?
Or did you leave them open to see if she closed hers?
Where did your hands rest?
Did you pull her into a clutching embrace?
Or did you rest them gently on the side of her face?
What was she like to taste?
Did she still have last nights dinner on her breath?
Or did it taste like extra chewing gum?
Now that you've told me
Can I kiss you.
Comments about A Kiss by Womble Granger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl