A Knife In The Coward's Hand - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Only a cowad or a coward mind Can use an ungly knife to cut poeple's Bodies or to scare them anytime and anywhere, Only a knife in a coward's hand Can cut because only cowards use knives, A knife is supposed to be in a kitchen To cut letteus, tomatoes, apples, but Not pretty people anywhere, A coward never courage to be, but His cowardice pushes him not to be, so In the cowrd's mind, To be means to be coward and not to be a pretty Man anytime, anywhere, and everywhere.
Comments about A Knife In The Coward's Hand by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl