Edward Kofi Louis
A. L. E. S. T. O. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Alice in wonderland! Also with your dreams;
Life and nature along the line,
Echoes of peace and love!
Servitude and attitude without hurting anyone,
Training your mind with the truth;
Only to see the light with righteous morals.
Comments about A. L. E. S. T. O. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl