Dr. Antony Theodore
A Life Of Self-Transcendence Against Ego-Centricity. - Poem by Dr. Antony Theodore
A mystic speaks very often
of a life of self-transcendence
rather than ego-centricity.
A true poet is a mystic.
Such is the great concern
of mystics and poets
that they cogitate
about all these in
a very deep manner.
Comments about A Life Of Self-Transcendence Against Ego-Centricity. by Dr. Antony Theodore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl