A Little Kid's Decision - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Sometimes a little kid Can make a pretty decision Better than an unwise adult, Taking a pretty decision is Not that big thing, but it's A trivial thing in one's life, We don't compare between a kid And an adult, but we need to Clarify the size of everyone, If taking or making a right Decision takes a light year, Then we can say that a little Kid can take a right decision Better than an adult who is Unable to do anything anytime, People are minerals and some Of these minerals are rusty, then Actions speak louder than words.
Comments about A Little Kid's Decision by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl