A Mage Is Wrong - Poem by Naveed Akram
For skies are gray and cloudy when you like,
From all through, you liked the magical thought
That hides and cowers tonight asyouknow.
He invoked it and I think it is wrong,
For nobody should live and be immortal at the expense
Of innocent citizens. I am angry
And happier if the mage should just disappear.
Comments about A Mage Is Wrong by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl