A Man Became Addicted To Writing Poems - Poem by Shalom Freedman
A man became addicted to writing poems
Even when he lost the sense
That they were true poetry.
He then permitted himself
To write poems
He did not himself quite believe in.
Can we say this is a poor poet
And a harmless fool
And someone who need not be taken seriously?
Comments about A Man Became Addicted To Writing Poems by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl