A Man With Courage Is Majority - Poem by mamutty CHOLA
A MAN WITH COURAGE IS MAJORITY
You cannot build your reputation on
Your plans yet to be executed.
Reputation is a responsibility to be kept
To enjoy continued goodwill of the people.
Reputation and fame are external to your
Personality which are outcome of your
achievements in what ever you accomplish.
Without passion nothing can be
achieved in any walk of life.
Passion is that eternal blaze of fire
Very difficult to be extinguished.
One man with passion and courage
always is the majority
Absence of humour makes life barren
Such life will have the echo of grave yard.
Comments about A Man With Courage Is Majority by mamutty CHOLA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl