Uloia Norris Moore
A New Day - Poem by Uloia Norris Moore
Soon will be gone.
Gathering the harvest
of tomorrow will come
I must meet with the harvester
of the souls a date I would miss
yet can't I am told.
I would enjoy nothing more
than to send you again
some few spoken words
after the mororrow again.
Comments about A New Day by Uloia Norris Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl