A Poet's Soul - Poem by Jim Ware
A poet's soul
has a hole
where hearthurt words are born
teared and bloody
new and muddy.
Where a place inside’s been torn
I read them later and feel the knife
like Tarot cards
telling missed fortunes
of love and loosing and life.
Comments about A Poet's Soul by Jim Ware
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl