Souls Surviving - Poem by Jim Ware
Souls surviving, not arriving
to that far and distant shore,
where they can see themselves reflected
ever deeper, even more.
Souls awaiting for rebirth,
to Father Time or Mother Earth?
Is Father Time a Purgatory?
Will Mother Earth return their glory?
Who winnows soul seeds, who decides
who will take the Charon rides?
Who’s the guardian of the gate;
maybe karma, maybe fate?
Ask your soulself where it’s been,
but ask not when
nor where it’s going.
There are some things
not for knowing.
Comments about Souls Surviving by Jim Ware
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl