U Win Kyi
A Pro-Life - Poem by U Win Kyi
She was dumped by boyfriend.
To pieces she felt her life broken.
She was pregnant with his baby.
Delivering it would be a burden..so heavy.
But she decided against making an abortion.
She kept it to full term through much suffering.
Finally she gave birth to a male baby,
who was strong and healthy.
She raised him alone
to a man fully-grown.
He married a beautiful woman
and has many children
not only of his own
but also from orphan's home.
He knows the fetus's right
as he is a pro-life.
Comments about A Pro-Life by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl