A Quest For The Unknown.... - Poem by Debasish Mishra
I do not know who she is
Whose faint footprints in dreams I see;
But I feel her fragnance in every breeze
That moves around and kisses me....
When I close my eyes and look,
I find her beauty-trickling-eyes;
Her face opened like an unread book,
That makes my sleepy dreams arise.
A blurred picture I have in me
That smiles within my hopes-laden-heart
And gladdens me with untold glee;
While baffled I stand at the divine art.
I know not really who she is,
Who fills my mind in every place;
I search for her in skies and seas,
Yearning and dying to find her face...
Comments about A Quest For The Unknown.... by Debasish Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl