Edward Kofi Louis
A Reed Like A Measuring Rod - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The two Olive Trees,
With minute details as they are;
But a reed like a measuring rod is in my hand,
And the writings on the alter confines your love.
The Two Lamps of the Seven Lamp-stands,
As it was with you and like my muse;
But declared to you like the colours of the rainbow!
And like the joy of my heart to kiss your lips.
Comments about A Reed Like A Measuring Rod by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl