A Shot In The Dark... - Poem by Ryan Sanders
Lost in causality, a confused
Mind sets forward on life and the
Abstract concept of metaphysics.
Many explanations yet none
Are knowingly capable of being true
For the simple fact that the truth
Is but a shot in the dark. Even if
The shot was well placed, the
Shooter would never know.
Comments about A Shot In The Dark... by Ryan Sanders
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl