A Silent Prayer - Poem by sereena rafi
All those word that flowed by
without waiting to get filled, know
That silence is not a vacant space.
There are rivers buried in it
Waiting ghats too.
Every word that flies into its own silence
Knows that silence is not darkness.
In it are hidden stars,
and so much of light.
Standing outside the closed door
can you hear each word
dying without breath?
All those were for you.
Comments about A Silent Prayer by sereena rafi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl