A Simpler World - Poem by Toby
O, To live in a world that was simpler.
Where one’s only concern is today.
Where love is true and straight,
Where the word hate is unheard of.
Where life is free and land is beautiful.
Where the air is fresh and the dew pure.
O, to live where life is beautiful.
Comments about A Simpler World by Toby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda