A Special Place - Poem by Biff McGuire
For those of us with special needs,
who see the world through different eyes.
There is somewhere a special place,
the rest of us won't recognize.
Where they can go, and feel as though,
we all are equal in our minds.
We're all the same, in this grand game
everyone cares, and everyone's kind.
If all of those who feel they're blessed,
will think of those who may not be.
An understanding world would follow,
and blessed again are you and me!
So think of those who need our help,
and understanding every day.
The feeling will flow within your heart
for kindness is the only way.
When someone else remembers you
for things forgotten long ago,
your chest can swell, for you've done well
and someone special feels it's so!
Comments about A Special Place by Biff McGuire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl