A Strain In The Heart - Poem by adam foster
Give me strength
Give me power
Give me hope
From minute to hour.
Take my health
Take my love
From down below and from up above
Steal my heart
Steal my faith
Save me now and keep me safe
I need some hope, I need some thought.
I need your mind and I need your heart
Think what you want, and think what you will.
But no matter what you do my heart keeps still.
Comments about A Strain In The Heart by adam foster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl