Perfection Girl - Poem by adam foster
These are the words I use to describe.
The perfect girl with the perfect stride
She is great, she is grand.
I would give it all just to hold her hand.
She has me fixated.
To ask her out is a topic I have debated.
She is perfect in every way,
The things she does, the things she says
She is smart, funny and kind
I love her body and i love her mind
I have admired from afar.
I am the guy who you did’nt think saw.
The way you moved and the way you thought.
I am the guy who will win your heart.
Until the time I do so tell you.
That the way I feel for you is true.
Relax and know that out there somewhere, Is a guy who appreciates you for you.
No matter what you say, no matter what you do.
Comments about Perfection Girl by adam foster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl