A Tempting Temtation - Poem by Dorsey Baker
as spring; early as
erupt a kingdom
and its sea of tears; angry
their fate in the unsteady
hands of a few chosen ones.
lusting without lying about-
a few precious moments; those
in secret places of sweet enticement!
Comments about A Tempting Temtation by Dorsey Baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl