A Timeless Bond - Poem by Ghi Palmares
Turning back the hands of time,
Has never been easy for most.
So many things didn't meet their prime,
But we know it's all part of the cost.
Looking back to what has passed,
May be a waste for some.
Yet reminiscing the memory that was,
Will remain in the years to come.
But don't look back my friend,
Friends forever remain.
For life after March shall not end,
To those who survived after the rain.
Lift up your spirits and rise,
Behold the bliss waiting beyond.
Shed a tear then dry your eyes,
Tighten the love that connects this bond.
dedicated to the Xenolitz, BSN Class 1996
Comments about A Timeless Bond by Ghi Palmares
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl