A True Friend - Poem by Samantha Glovier
A true friend is someone who will always be,
always be there when a friend is in need.
A true friend is someone who will see the
things that you see and never disrespect you
for what you believe.
A true friend will be there from the start
and gives you their whole heart.
A true friend will never push you away and
they only say things that will make you stay.
A true friend will make you feel warm inside
and not cold like a true winters night.
I am so glad I can call you a true friend,
for you have done all the things that make
you my friend.
Comments about A True Friend by Samantha Glovier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl