A Very Long Swim - Poem by Ann ...
if you consider
that the sun is
93 million miles away
then how far is
for you, i would swim
gladly just to see
your eyes like oceans
and taste the salt
of your skin.
Comments about A Very Long Swim by Ann ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl