Ann ... Poems
- Letter To Walt Whitman Walt, I think you knew
- Between Your Lines O, my sweetness, you are my poem.
- Sufi Lullaby i am a wanderer on a limitless journey to find...
- Autumn Leaving absence makes the blah blah blah. i'll ...
- The Architect you who are so unattainable and beautiful, ...
- A Very Long Swim if you consider that the sun is 93 million...
- Dreaming Sleep Let me sleep to dream of you. I am awake ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ann ...
Letter To Walt Whitman
I think you knew
You knew the
of love, its
you understood the
nature of passion,
the value of
act of tenderness.
who are not so far
lend me the
kindness of your eyes
so that I may
take a leap
with no wings.