A Woman’s Bowl - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Many men will walk in and out
Of a woman’s court
And it is a few who will leave
Their footprints in her heart.
Such men, when aware of that,
Would feel they got her fort.
A woman can fill a man
Without pouring from her.
Comments about A Woman’s Bowl by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda