A Woven Web Of Light - Poem by Sophia White
The clouds have scared the stars away
And I am left alone.
So I weave above my head
A thousand of my own.
They run and chase one another
A shining web of light
And with their valiant brilliance hold
At bay the jealous night.
Comments about A Woven Web Of Light by Sophia White
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl