Paper Airplane - Poem by Sophia White
I've made a paper airplane
With wings of Crayola blue
I made it just for me
To fly away with you.
To fly away from this old world
With all its storms of tears
I made it out of cardstock
So it should last for years.
Goodbye, all you people
Who fill the world with hate.
I'm flying off to happier lands
Before it gets too late
'Cause then I'll be a goner
Drowning in your lies
So now I think I'll fly away
And explore the foreign skies.
Comments about Paper Airplane by Sophia White
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl