Edward Kofi Louis
Aban - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
'Mina de Ouro'
Of the bread winners with no flimsy excuses;
But the carnage on our roads are of no excuses too.
You used to be my man but now,
You are taken over by another lady;
For life is like that at times.
Aban, life is like 'The Trans Volta Togoland (Volta Region) ';
And i will still live on with my life without you.
Comments about Aban by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl