Edward Kofi Louis
Abayah - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
A jar of honey and a jar of water,
A bag of money and a sack of love,
For the bread of love is all about Abayah!
And i will live always on this sweet love.
Comments about Abayah by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl