About A Girl - Poem by SharonAnn Dawson
What if I told you,
a story about a girl.
A Girl who lived in fear
Of her own shadow.
without a clue.
Everything was going right
with nothing never going wrong,
and yet it was all wrong.
She always will be
That’s what scares her the most.
Comments about About A Girl by SharonAnn Dawson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl