About A Little Girl..... - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
My name is Mahfooz.
I found a pretty Pinky,
Will you take a look?
I like many things,
but this Pinky I found is special,
like and as my mom was.
Pinky has good times in the sun,
she likes the dirt,
and thinks the sprinkler is fun.
Pinky wears the color yellow,
and I wear the color pink.
I give my Pinky a little wink.
I am glad I found Pinky,
because she is my best friend,
even though she is a little silly.
(Pinky is the sweet 3 year old daughter of my friend Anand and my neighbour.)
Comments about About A Little Girl..... by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl