Abuse Me - Poem by Patti Masterman
Abuse me, abuse me;
For it does amuse me,
How you wound and contuse me,
Baffle and plain ole bruise me-
I just love how you abuse me.
Refuse me, refuse me;
Annihilate, confuse me,
Accuse and then misuse me,
Let all your hatred suffuse me-
Be careful you don’t excuse me.
Comments about Abuse Me by Patti Masterman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda