Accept Me - Poem by Brittney Heck
Who are they to judge
the things that I do and say?
Accept me for me.
Comments about Accept Me by Brittney Heck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: haiku
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Poem Edited: Tuesday, May 4, 2010
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda