Brittney Heck Poems
- I Miss You I miss being your escape and you being mine I ...
- Do You Know? No one knows but Him what will become of our ...
- Adulteress Like rain that falls upon my floor are tears of ...
- My Heart's Story I can't ignore the pain of desire and have...
- Refugee For the Cambodian boy who changed my life. Little ...
- Romeo & Juliet The classic story of when a boy met a ...
- My World Green are my skies with clouds made of candy, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Miss You
I miss being your escape
and you being mine
I miss falling back on each other
through all the hard times.
I miss the endless nights
of laughter and tears
sharing our experiences
and what we've learned through the years.
I miss seeing your smile
and the light in your eyes
I miss being your happiness
and you being mine.
I miss feeling like
your number one girl
spending all day together
ignoring the world.
I miss having you come to me
in a time of need
I miss knowing you thought
you could tell me anything.